It is always a good practice to change the password of your social media accounts like Facebook, for security purpose of your account. Because, People are hacking into Facebook accounts at a high rate these days, or access your data and personal information. For the Facebook app on Android, whether you have forgotten your password. Or if you just want to change it for security purposes, changing your password is very easy. So to Change Facebook password on Android app, you have to go through the right troubleshooting steps described here below by the professionals.
Effective Solution to Change Facebook Password on Android app:-
Here’s how to change your Facebook password with the simple steps.
- Log in to Facebook by opening the Facebook app on your Android phone.
- Then go to the menu at the top right-hand corner of any Facebook page and click on “Settings”.
- Next, go to “Security and login” section.
- Now, click on “Change Password” link.
- Enter your “Current Password” and then your new password twice in the required field.
- Your new password changes on click “Save Changes” and Facebook password changes successfully
Grab 24* Facebook Support to Get Instant Help:-
If you have any issue to follow the steps or have other issue related to your Facebook account! Then reach with the third party team of experienced and enthusiastic tech support experts 24×7 hours anytime, through a call at Facebook Support. Our proficient and dedicated experts are well-skilled and brilliant in foxing Facebook-related issues. It assures that you will get the extensive support and cost-effective solutions to Facebook technical issues or errors. Hence, call now to get more information and help to Facebook account queries.